CONDITIONS OF TRAVEL
All ASL Airlines operations have been moved to Terminal 2B.
Following a prefectural decision, passengers from Algeria will arrive at Terminal 2C and will be subject to a health check upon arrival.
The sanitary measures put in place for the arrival of passengers from red countries could result in longer than ordinary waiting times at airports. In order to limit this risk, the Ministry of the Interior has developed an “EOS” passenger check-in system: https://passager.serveureos.org/. This system, in French and in English, will produce a QR code that can be presented to the authorities to save time at the controls.
WARNING, all passengers must still bring all the documents required for boarding: the certificate of travel to France from a red country, the honor commitment and the traceability form.
We invite our passengers to take note of the entry conditions of their destination:
Algeria and Morocco are “red” countries. To enter France from a red country, passengers are invited to download the mandatory documents below which must be presented at check-in on the day of departure in order to travel.
Non-vaccinated passengers must:
– Have a compelling reason (reduced list of acceptable reasons for travel)
– Present a PCR test <48h instead of <72h upon boarding
– Have a routine test upon arrival
– Perform a 10-day controlled quarantine upon arrival
Vaccinated passengers must present a full vaccination schedule (by one of the vaccines recognized by the European Union*) or a certificate attesting to their recovery from Covid within 6 months before travel.
* 7 days after the 2nd injection for dual-injection vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca/Vaxzevria/Covishield); 4 weeks after injection for single-injection vaccines (Johnson & Johnson); 7 days after injection for vaccines in people with a history of Covid-19 (only 1 injection required)
The French and Algerian authorities have authorized the gradual resumption of commercial flights between France and Algeria.
All flights are on sale on www.aslairlines.fr and in travel agencies: Paris CDG – Algiers – Paris CDG / Lyon – Algiers – Lyon / Lille – Algiers – Lille / Bejaia – Paris CDG / Annaba – Paris CDG.
Conditions of entry into Algeria: presentation of a negative PCR test result less than 36 hours old on boarding and and an antigenic test on arrival.
For more go to > flights to Algeria
For all of the airline’s flights, web check-in is temporarily unavailable due to the mandatory screening of travel documents in the check-in area at the airport, for these reasons, we advise you to come between 3 and 4 hours before boarding.
100% changeable and refundable tickets
All tickets purchased on the website or in the company’s sales outlets are 100% modifiable (without fees for Standard and Flex fares, excluding fare readjustments), up to 1 hour before flight departure (1 hour at airport ticket desks and 3 hours in town offices or on the website).
In the event of cancellation of the flight by the customer, the airline will apply the fare conditions of the ticket.
Commercial policy in case of flight cancellation by the airline
The passengers concerned will receive a direct message informing them of the cancellation and the proposed measures, namely:
- A postponement free of charge for a new trip to the same destination before December 31, 2021 (a fare adjustment may apply depending on the high season). The request can be made by e-mail to email@example.com or by calling the company’s call centre on 0825 825 849 (€0.20 per minute), from 9am to 6pm from Monday to Friday and from 9am to 5pm on Saturday.
- A credit note for the value of the ticket to be used on all ASL Airlines France flights, which can only be booked on the company’s website. The request must be made by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit notes are issued every weekend and will be automatically sent by e-mail. The credit note will be valid for one year from the date of issue and will be refundable in case of expiry.
- A full refund of the cancelled ticket within 45 days from the date of the processing of your request. The refund will be made to the card that was used on the day of purchase. The refund request should be made by email to email@example.com.
Customers who purchased their tickets through a travel agency are advised to contact the agency, as it has all the information necessary to process the refund.
We would also like to inform you that flight cancellations in connection with the Coronavirus (Covid-19) health situation are considered as exceptional circumstances which exempt ASL Airlines France from paying the EU-261/2004 compensation.
Due to the large number of claims during this period, processing times within 72 hours may be extended. It is therefore not necessary to send several requests or reminders, as they cannot be processed.
All information regarding flight schedules, travel conditions and commercial measures is updated regularly on our website.
Our sales agents are available by telephone on 0825 825 849 (€0.20 per minute), from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm on Saturdays.
Due to a very high number of calls, the telephone lines are often full, so we apologise in advance for the delay and thank you for taking note of all the up-to-date information already on our website.
For health reasons, our sales outlet in Paris is temporarily closed.
At the airport
Thank you for respecting the barrier gestures and the wearing of masks in the terminals
A surgical mask must be worn on board by all persons over 11 years of age for the duration of the flight. If no mask is worn, boarding will be refused. Remember to bring enough single-use surgical masks.
For catering and duty-free purchases, please use contactless payment.
Air filtering: all our devices are fitted with HEPA (high efficiency particulate air) filters. Filters allow the cabin air to be recycled by retaining at least 99.97% of particles with a diameter greater than or equal to 0.3 microns. These filters are also used in hospital operating rooms. The reliability of the filters is regularly tested by the manufacturer Boeing. Cabin air is recycled every 2’.
Disinfection: our devices are disinfected everyday thanks to the distribution of a virucide produced by a specialized company; the product is odourless and safe for people with asthma or skin disease for instance.