FREIGHT AND CHARTER FLIGHTS
All the teams of ASL Airlines France have been during this entire period and are still mobilized in order to continue to provide charter flights on request for the transport of passengers authorized to travel, for medical repatriations and for all freight activities.
The company is ready to resume commercial flights but remains subject to government restrictions in each country served and adapts its program according to the latest news.
Passengers affected by a flight cancellation will receive a message directly from the company or their travel agency.
For the resumption of commercial flights, we invite our passengers to take note of the modalities of entry in each country.
As a result government decisions:
- commercial flights to/from Algeria are cancelled until May 31 inclusive.
In addition, the company continues to operate special return flights in collaboration with the French and Algerian authorities until May 31, 2021. For more information on these flights, go to the dedicated page > special flights.
As from 11 November 2020, passengers over 11 years of age coming from Algeria and wishing to enter French territory by public air transport, whatever their nationality or status, will be required to present the result of a negative virological screening test or biological examination not concluding contamination by covid-19 (PCR test or anti-genic test detecting the SARS-Cov2 N protein), carried out less than 72 hours before the flight, before boarding. Without this negative result, boarding will not be permitted. You must also complete and sign a sworn statement to abide by the rules for entry into metropolitan national territory:
- Sworn statement for travellers aged above 11 years
- Sworn statement for travellers aged below 11 years.
ASL Airlines offers the following solutions to its customers who have purchased their tickets on the ASL Airlines website, or from the company’s own call centre and points of sale:
– Postponement without modification fees for a new trip to the same destination before October 31, 2021 (a fare readjustment may possibly apply according to high season periods). The request must be made to the company’s call centre on 0825 825 849 (€0.20 per minute), open from 9am to 6pm from Monday to Friday and from 9am to 5pm on Saturday.
– A credit note for the value of the ticket that can be used on all ASL Airlines France flights, for travel to be made before October 31, 2021 which can only be booked on the company’s website. The request must be made by e-mail to email@example.com. The credit note will then be automatically sent by e-mail at the end of April. The credit note will be valid for one year from the date of issue. If it is not used after the expiry date, it may be refunded.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Customers who purchased their ticket from a travel agency are invited to contact them.
We also inform you that flight cancellations related to the health situation of the Coronavirus (Covid-19) are exceptional circumstances which exempt ASL Airlines France from payment of compensation EU-261/2004.
For all ASL Airlines flights being maintained, the company will apply the current fare conditions of the ticket.
Due to a very large number of requests during this period, the processing times for requests addressed to customer support will be extended. But we assure you of the processing of all requests. In particular, the credit notes will be sent to customers at the end of April 2021.
Our call center remains accessible, but on more restricted hours, from 9 a.m. to 5.30 p.m., Monday to Friday, and from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding.
CLOSURE OF TERMINAL 3
Following measures taken by the Paris airport authorities, Terminal 3 at Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport closed at midnight on Sunday March 22, 2020.
The flight operations of ASL Airlines were therefore transferred since Monday March 23, 2020 until further notice, to Terminal 2A for all flights.
Change of terminal: our flight operations have been transfered to Terminal 2E since December 1st.