The airline undertakes to put in place the measures adopted by the health authorities and will respect the following protocol for its passengers:
Before your flight
Passengers over 11 years of age wishing to enter French territory by public air transport, whatever their nationality or status, is required to present the result of a negative virological screening test or biological examination not concluding contamination by Covid-19, carried out less than 72 hours before the flight (PCR test), before boarding. The presentation of a vaccination certificate does not exempt you from the obligation to present a negative PCR test to enter France. Without this negative PCR test, boarding will not be permitted. The results of antigenic tests are no longer accepted. You must also complete and sign a sworn statement to abide by the rules for entry into metropolitan national territory:
- Sworn statement for travellers aged above 11 years
- Sworn statement for travellers aged below 11 years.
Thank you for bringing the completed and signed travel certificate and the requested supporting documents with you to be presented to our agents during your check-in and boarding.
- Certificate of travel to metropolitan France from a country outside the european area for French citizens and citizens of the European union
- Certificate of travel for compelling reasons to metropolitan France from a country outside the european area classified in an infection ciculation area for citizens of third countries.
Please respect the carrying of one piece of cabin baggage only that is properly closed. As a health precaution, our crew will not be authorized to handle your luggage.
For flights to a French airport, a tracking sheet must be filled in by each passenger or for each family living in the same place of residence. The seat number must be filled in during the flight.
Remember to bring a sufficient quantity of surgical masks so that you can replace it every four hours.
Make sure you have a sufficient supply of surgical masks. Indeed, by decree n ° 2020-860 of July 10, 2020, the wearing of a surgical mask is compulsory on board for all passengers over 11 years old. Only the surgical mask is accepted, any other type of mask is refused. The company does not provide a mask, so be sure to bring the necessary quantity to be able to replace it every 4 hours, upon entering the terminal, on board and until arrival at your destination. In the absence of a surgical mask, boarding will be refused.
Carry out your Covid-19 test in Algeria with our partner VFS Global
Passengers departing from Algiers and its surroundings: we offer you to carry out your PCR test with our partner, the company VFS Global. This service is available in Algiers and its surroundings and works only by appointment.
The test can be carried out at the laboratory located in Algiers located near the Houari Boumediene International Airport or with the option of a “Premium Salon” or “at the location of my choice” (home or office) with guaranteed results in less than 24 hours (in 3 hours if you choose the Premium Salon option).
This service is offered in partnership with a laboratory approved and certified by the Ministry of Health and accredited by the Pasteur Institute. For more information or to make an appointment, please click here.
For any request or complaint, please contact our partner VFS Global: By email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +213 21 99 88 21.
At the airport
Please respect the barrier gestures and the wearing of a mask in the terminals:
- Wearing a surgical mask is compulsory on board for anyone over 11 years of age, throughout the flight. In the absence of a surgical mask, boarding will be refused.
- Tracking form (for flights to a French airport): the seat number must be filled in during the flight. We recommend that passengers bring their own pen to fill in this form. This form will be collected by the crew and made available to the French health authorities by ASL Airlines upon arrival of the flight by clicking here.
- The middle seat will be left vacant if the loading of the flight allows it.
- In order to avoid contact as much as possible, service on board is restricted but includes food and drink (paid service). Discover the menu here. You will also have the opportunity to buy duty-free products on board at a very attractive rate, from a wide choice of perfumes, cosmetics, jewellery and promotional products from our airline. Discover the list of available products and prices here.These services are not available on our flights to Lyon.
- Your on-board magazine “Lines” cannot be offered to you. We thank you for your understanding.
- Air filtering: all our devices are fitted with HEPA (high efficiency particulate air) filters. Filters allow the cabin air to be recycled by retaining at least 99.97% of particles with a diameter greater than or equal to 0.3 microns. These filters are also used in hospital operating rooms. The reliability of the filters is regularly tested by the manufacturer Boeing. Cabin air is recycled every 2’.
- Disinfection: our devices are disinfected everyday thanks to the distribution of a virucide produced by a specialized company; the product is odourless and safe for people with asthma or skin disease for instance.
We are aware of the constraints created and we thank you for applying the barrier instructions and gestures.
As from 11 November 2020, passengers over 11 years of age coming from Algeria and wishing to enter French territory by public air transport, whatever their nationality or status, is required to present the result of a negative virological screening test or biological examination not concluding contamination by covid-19 (PCR test), carried out less than 72 hours before the flight.