The airline is committed to implementing the government’s measures, and will scrupulously respect the following health protocol:
Before your flight
Thank you for bringing the completed and signed certificate of honor to be presented to our agents during your check-in and boarding.
Please respect the carrying of one piece of cabin baggage only that is properly closed. As a health precaution, our crew will not be authorized to handle your luggage.
Remember to bring a sufficient quantity of masks so that you can replace it every four hours.
At the airport
Please respect the safety gestures
- The wearing of a mask is compulsory for passengers from 11 years old and crew members.
- For your safety the company will block the middle seats, except for families.
- In order to avoid contact as much as possible, the service will be reduced. Bottled water will be made available on the passenger seats. The duty-free sales will be unavailable. Your on-board magazine “Lines” cannot be offered to you. We thank you for your understanding.
- Air filtering: all our devices are fitted with HEPA (high efficiency particulate air) filters. Filters allow the cabin air to be recycled by retaining at least 99.97% of particles with a diameter greater than or equal to 0.3 microns. These filters are also used in hospital operating rooms. The reliability of the filters is regularly tested by the manufacturer Boeing. Cabin air is recycled every 2’.
- Disinfection: our devices are disinfected everyday thanks to the distribution of a virucide produced by a specialized company; the product is odourless and safe for people with asthma or skin disease for instance.
We are aware of the constraints created and we thank you for applying the barrier instructions and gestures.