The airline undertakes to put in place the measures adopted by the health authorities and will respect the following protocol for its passengers:
Before your flight
Thank you for bringing the completed and signed certificate of honor to be presented to our agents during your check-in and boarding.
Please respect the carrying of one piece of cabin baggage only that is properly closed. As a health precaution, our crew will not be authorized to handle your luggage.
For flights to a French airport, a tracking sheet must be filled in by each passenger or for each family living in the same place of residence. The seat number must be filled in during the flight.
Remember to bring a sufficient quantity of surgical masks so that you can replace it every four hours.
Make sure you have a sufficient supply of surgical masks. Indeed, by decree n ° 2020-860 of July 10, 2020, the wearing of a surgical mask is compulsory on board for all passengers over 11 years old. Only the surgical mask is accepted, any other type of mask is refused. The company does not provide a mask, so be sure to bring the necessary quantity to be able to replace it every 4 hours, upon entering the terminal, on board and until arrival at your destination. In the absence of a surgical mask, boarding will be refused.
At the airport
Please respect the barrier gestures and the wearing of a mask in the terminals:
- Wearing a surgical mask is compulsory on board for anyone over 11 years of age, throughout the flight. In the absence of a surgical mask, boarding will be refused.
- Tracking form (for flights to a French airport): the seat number must be filled in during the flight. We recommend that passengers bring their own pen to fill in this form. This form will be collected by the crew and made available to the French health authorities by ASL Airlines upon arrival of the flight.by clicking here.
- The middle seat will be left vacant if the loading of the flight allows it.
- In order to avoid contact as much as possible, the service will be reduced. Bottled water will be made available on the passenger seats. The duty-free sales will be unavailable. Your on-board magazine “Lines” cannot be offered to you. We thank you for your understanding.
- Air filtering: all our devices are fitted with HEPA (high efficiency particulate air) filters. Filters allow the cabin air to be recycled by retaining at least 99.97% of particles with a diameter greater than or equal to 0.3 microns. These filters are also used in hospital operating rooms. The reliability of the filters is regularly tested by the manufacturer Boeing. Cabin air is recycled every 2’.
- Disinfection: our devices are disinfected everyday thanks to the distribution of a virucide produced by a specialized company; the product is odourless and safe for people with asthma or skin disease for instance.
We are aware of the constraints created and we thank you for applying the barrier instructions and gestures.
As of August 1, 2020 (Decree n ° 2020-911 of July 27, 2020), passengers over 11 from certain countries (including Algeria), wishing to enter French territory by public air transport, must present upon boarding the result of a biological virological screening examination carried out less than 72 hours before the flight, not concluding that there is contamination by covid-19. Persons unable to present this document will be directed on arrival at the destination airport to a health control post allowing such an examination to be carried out.